OCEAN FLOORS always aim to put the planet first when choosing materials and coatings for your new timber floors.
There are a vast range of coverings to choose from.
- Sustainable native and imported solid hardwood timber with various profiles e.g. Blackbutt, Spotty Gum, Oak, Ironbark, Beech etc.
- Basic engineered floating floors e.g. Cork, Bamboo, Chipboard, Laminates etc.
As above there is an abundance of different coatings to choose from, all with varied advantages.
- Water based coatings continue to deliver the best satin and matte finishes, while also being environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Beautiful oils and waxes give timber a very natural finish, and with on going maintenance will retain their beauty
- Solvent based coatings are also available delivering excellent high gloss levels
Please click on just a few of our preferred suppliers and browse what’s available to compliment your home:
- Our machinery is as dust free as the market can provide
- No job is too big, small or intricate
- Domestic or commercial, we do it all
- Insurance and repair work is no problem
- Sanding of existing floors
- Installation and sanding of new floors
- We work around your schedule and lifestyle
- Old fashioned service with a smile
Contact us now for a free quote to deliver your dream floor finish.